Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Withdrawal Symptoms and the CME (Part Three)

Part Three:      C  ME   Now. 


(for Part One and Two, visit here and here.)


"There are no happy endings.
Endings are the saddest part,
So just give me a happy middle
And a very happy start."

~ Shel Silverstein

We never exactly got off to a very happy start, and neither did some of us have a happy ending. But that's life, isn't it? Happy endings are for the Cinderellas and Prince Charmings. For us, we are all just trying to find our happy middle. Like those happy hours in the library. (Happy? Kill me NOW.)

But no, seriously. Think about it. Think about those tiny moments of laughter and silliness. Human moments stolen from hours of being a zombie, slogging off through books, thinking about pebbles and helicopters. 
.
And hey, CMEs come and go. What you have is all those memories of the middle. And the middle is what matters. What you and I will take back from the CME is not a rank. Yes, it is a bonus. 
But what we take back is experience. And you have it.
So who said you lost out on anything?

Dust yourself, pat yourself on the back. Lift your chin up. And look straight ahead.

What do you see?

IME - Return to Zombieland! 


Naw, just kidding. I just meant for you to see that there is so much beyond CME. 

And for those who did get selected after the HUGE gracious move by the MCA, (I eat my words. They aren't THAT scary.) 

See ya in the moot court,

singing SEE ME NOW!

I got my suit and tie
And I don't know if y'all know
Well, maybe y'all do
Or maybe y'all don't 
But I don't really care
It's how we on it all the time
So I'mma get my Arguments, let's go!


{Ps. NOT a Kanye West fan.}

No comments:

Post a Comment