Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Femme Fatale


Give me your heart
So I can break it in two
One I’ll keep
The other is for you

I’m not evil baby
I just want you for myself
I won’t let you escape
I won’t let you cry for help

Come with me alone
I’ll close the door behind me
I’m all you’ve got
And I’m all you need

I’ll be good to you, I promise
But don’t you break my heart
Or you’ll be the target
And I’ll be the dart

No, don’t crush my dreams,
That won’t be good for you
You see this knife here?
I’d hate to see it cut through you

I’m not evil baby
I just love you so
Make me your best friend
Or I’ll be your worst foe

Just do as I say baby
And there’ll be no love lost
Don’t you underestimate
My power to play God 

I’m not evil baby
I know you have a voice
I respect your decisions
But you don’t have a choice

I just want your love
I don’t like bloodshed
But if you don’t love me back,
Be prepared to be dead




No comments:

Post a Comment